The P.S.I. Dressage & Jumping with the Stars Trade Village is built on the Village Green adjacent to Indoor 1 and in the heart of all the action. Trade space availability is strictly limited to ensure exhibitors enjoy the best retail experience possible during the three days of the event. The trade plan is released in December and sites sell out quickly.
TRADE VILLAGE INFORMATION HERE
DOWNLOAD Trade Village Plan HERE
EXHIBITORS will be published when bookings close.
Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th March 2018
Werribee Park, National Equestrian Centre
BOOKINGS CLOSE 20th FEBRUARY 2018 OR WHEN THE TRADE VILLAGE IS FULL
The 2018 P.S.I. DJWTS Trade Exhibition will be located on the Village Green between Indoor No.1 and the Old Barn, close to the competition arenas. The exhibition space will be sold as per the attached plan.
- OC will provide a night watchman (Thurs/Fri/Sat/)
- All Trade villages marquees will have power: 1 x 10amp 240v power outlet (please do not piggy back plugs)
- All Trade village marquees will have pro flooring with hard floor & carpet tiles
- All Trade village marquees will be allocated a 1.8m Trestle and 2 Plastic chairs per trade site
- Premium 4m x 4m Pagodas – A limited number of Premium Pagodas are available. Each structure includes a solid, carpet tiled floor, checker plate ramp, one power outlet, fascia sign, one trestle table & two chairs. Great location on main foot traffic thoroughfare
Traders own display vehicle: Float/truck site fees will apply based on the length and width of the vehicle, awning size and the number of displays. Calculate at $25 per square metre, add $90 if power required. Please contact 0418 397 443 prior to booking onlin
BOOKINGS ONLINE: Trybooking https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=340191
Trading Terms & Conditions:
P.S.I. Dressage & Jumping with the Stars – Friday 23– Sunday 25 March 2018
Þ All Trade Fair participants will be required to operate from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th, from 9.00am to approx. 6.00pm each day.
Þ Access for Bump In to Trade Sites will be from 9am on Thursday 23rdt March. There is no access after 8.00pm on Thursday evening.
Þ Vehicle access to the Trade Fair will not be provided after 8.00am or before 6.00pm on each day of the event. No vehicles in the Trade Village between these times.
Þ All participants must have their own Loss & Public Liability Insurance. Equestrian Victoria Insurance will not cover any loss, damage or liability claim of a participant. Proof of Insurance must accompany your application form, or if already on file please indicate on the booking application.
Þ The Organising Committee will provide night security on Thursday, Friday & Saturday but are not liable for any damage or missing/stolen goods. Security for Individual Trade Stands will be the responsibility of the Operator.
Þ All electrical equipment (leads, power boards, etc) must be tested and tagged as per Australian Standards.
Þ To be fair to other exhibitors displays beyond the front line of a Trade Site must not exceed 1m in width and/or 1.2m in height.
Þ A Trade Exhibitor who does not book sufficient space for their display will not be permitted to operate without the consent of the Event Coordinator and other Trade Exhibitors affected. No refunds will be issued
Þ The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all Trade Stand applications, at its absolute discretion.
- After the 17 February 2018 cancellations will incur a loss of 20% of hiring fee.
- No ‘pop up’ tents/marquees are permitted
- There will be no refund of hiring fees, if the decision to withdraw is made after the items hire have been loaded for delivery to WPNEC (i.e. 14 March as build commences 16 March)
- All Trade Fair Exhibitors must sign the Inspection Report issued by the Hirer and will therefore be
responsible for any damage during the course of the event
Current Public Liability Insurance Certificate must be supplied and can be emailed to:
Traders will only be able to bring vehicles into the Village area at the designated bump in bump out times and must remove vehicles as quickly as possible to reduce congestion. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
In 2017 visitors enjoyed shopping at:
Each trade exhibitor will receive:
2 Gallery passes to Indoor 1
2 Car passes and a copy of the official program
Listing in the official program
|Thank you for supporting PSI Dressage & Jumping with the Stars|